Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Partying In Pistol Panties



Designer Deborah Fleming's super-sexy swimwear label - frilly bikini bottoms and cutesy, Fifties-style printed babydoll dresses. Deborah has carefully sourced pretty bits and pieces to fill out the shop and perfectly accessorise her designs: vintage jewellery from Rellik, pretty Collard Manson bags, stunning jewelled kaftans and gorgeous shades by Lara Bohinc. But make no mistake - this is not the new Austique. "I only pick individual pieces that go well with the swimwear," who happily spends hours picking out the perfect bikini for each of her customers. So what's next for the Panties? With an ad campaign in the pipeline, Fleming is busy finding the perfect model. "Jayne Mansfield would be my first choice," she went on. "She's part Amazonian, part Fifties starlet, which is what the label is all about. If I can't star in the ads myself – which would of course be much cheaper but I'd have to spend some time in the gym first – then I'd love to use photos of her somehow."

Either visit the website
Pistol Panties or shop 75 Westbourne Park Road, Lonodn W11 +442072295286, or find Deborah's stock at : Figleaves

No comments: