Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Best Trainers In The World

I'd first read about these trainers many years ago. I liked the sound of them, but not the price.

Over the years I've had to visit an oesteopath due to postural back pains (too much time sat at my work desk not moving enough), and when I've sat in cramped conditions (theatre, train or plane) knee pains.

So finally I decided it was time to give them a try. And I have to say I've never looked back. I love them, they are just so comfortable. I even rushed out to buy a pair of their sandals before our belated honeymoon, so I could walk in comfort.

We walked for first 10 days of our 3 week holiday, for up to 4 or 5 hours a day, and I had no rubbing, no blisters, just very comfy feet. And amazingly no back or knee problems, even after 6 flights. It's actually quite hard not to walk straight in these, as you simply are suddenly aware you're uncomfortable, so your back staightens and your off again.

Word of warning you need to get measured properly for them, as your shoe size may vary, I'm a UK 6, but a UK 5.5 in MBT land.

I really would give these a
10/10 even if on the expensive side, they're amazing. Also I've had people stop me in the street and ask me about them. They have some new colours/styles : Voi White and Boast Rose

You can find MBT's from £135 through their website:
MBT UK
MBT USA

No comments: