Sunday, October 07, 2007

Loyal Customers

I’ve been an extremely loyal customer at Jo Hansford’s hair salon for many years. After a disastrous hair dying experience at a very well known salon left me looking like Ozzy Osbourne, resulting in my having to get many many inches cut off after colour correction went badly wrong. I searched high and low for the best London had to offer. After all how you look is, in this day and age, what appears to matter.

Colourist Charlie at Jo Hansford’s in Mount Street along with Sarah or Sonia for your cut and blow dry are the prefect combination. Resulting in many “where do you get your hair coloured?”

I feel completely at ease letting them all do what they want with my hair, a first!

With clients ranging from Alison Goldfrapp, Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Hurley, Erin O’Connor, Yasmin Le Bon to Nigella Lawson.

Prices for full highlights range from £400 for Jo herself to £180 for a junior colourist. Cut and blow dry from £100 with Derek to £70 with Steve.

1 comment:

ilpiccoloLord said...

what a interesting blog!
see you..
:D